Friday, May 28, 2010

Alaska!


I know! I haven't blogged since New Year's Day! But I am back with a vengeance only crazies are capable of.

The topic of today is Alaska. I have been staying about 45 minutes out of Anchorage in Girdwood, AK for the past week. My parents and I are here to look at the University of Alaska in Anchorage. We got the tours, arranged the appointments, did the exploring, noticed the campus Starbucks, and shopped in the gift shop. The conclusion? I will be attending UAA in the fall of 2011!

Now, as it says in my profile, I am currently a college student now. But, I am also a senior in high school. For the last two years of high school, I have been attending college classes. At graduation, I will have the equivalent of an Associate's degree.

Okay, I admit it... We didn't come to Alaska just for the university. That is just our cover story. I just wanted to go to Alaska and who can blame me?! It is gorgeous up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment