Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It Just Keeps Coming


It started to snow on Monday night. It is now Wednesday morning, and it hasn't stopped. By my guess, we have approximately 10-12 inches of snow and the estimated high for today is 11 degrees. The snow is turning Minnnesota into a gorgeous winter wonderland! Isn't it wonderful? I get to experience my "White Christmas" before Christmas. And then I get to go be on a beach! So many conflicting emotions. On one hand, I love snowy Minnesota winters, and on the other, I love beaches and sun. It's too bad I can't have both... Anyway, I bought boots yesterday, and I am so glad I did. If I hadn't, my shoes, socks, and feet would've gotten soaked while walking from the Liberal Arts Building to the College Center. So the moral of this story is to be prepared for anything. (Okay, you probably don't need to be prepared for a foot of snow if you live in California, but it couldn't hurt, right?)

2 comments:

  1. i hate snow. i am sure your snows are worse then the snows here in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know... I like snow from a distance or if I have proper boots, but generally I don't like to be messing around in the snow. I do like winter in general though... :)

    ReplyDelete