Friday, December 11, 2009

Meditation


I want to learn how to use meditation to escape materialism and achieve happiness. Sometimes I wish I was Vulcan, but I'll settle for becoming Buddhist. I have tried meditation before, but I don't think I did it right because I didn't feel all that peaceful... Maybe I just didn't put enough of my thoughts or my heart into it. Starting the practice up again might be a good idea... I was also thinking I might take up yoga or pilates or something. Here's a link to an article I think everyone should read. It's about finding happiness and escaping materialism, which is where I got the idea in the first place: www.wikihow.com/Escape-Materialism-and-Find-Happiness Hopefully I'll be able to figure out this meditation and happiness thing in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment